Most people are on a budget these days so it is important to purchase items that are inexpensive, but of good quality. Leaf blowers are no exception. Today, I am going to give you the best leaf blower under $100-$200. I will give you our top pick for the best electric (corded) leaf blower under $100-$200 and the best battery operated leaf blower under $100-$200.
Table of Contents
Uses of a Leaf Blower
Since the invention of the leaf blower in the 1950s, people have been very creative in their uses for a leaf blower. Here are some of the uses of the leaf blower. Some of these are very creative.
- Cleaning your yard-obviously, this is the main reason for using a leaf blower. Instead of hurting your back and getting blisters on your hand by raking, you use the leaf blower to blow leaves, twigs and other debris out of your yard.
- Cleaning your gutters out-this is a really great way to use your leaf blower. Instead of using rubber gloves or a small shovel to clean the mud, leaves, twigs, rocks and who knows what else out of your gutters, you blow it out with your leaf blower. If you have a ton of debris in your gutters, you may need to purchase a stronger leaf blower for the job.
- Dry your car or motorcycle-think of this as the dryer at the end of a car wash. To prevent water spots and water streaking, you use your leaf blower to dry the water from your car or motorcycle. This is another great way to use your leaf blower.
- Snow removal-living in the Midwest, this is one of my favorite ways to use a leaf blower. You need to make sure you only use your leaf blower on snow that is powder. It doesn’t work that well with heavy snow. What you do is take your leaf blower, and blow snow off of your driveway, walkway, outdoor furniture, roof, vehicles, sidewalk, trees, bushes, mailbox and so on. Again, this is a really, really great use of your leaf blower.
- Cleaning dryer vents-doing this will help prevent fires in your house. It is a great way to clean out your dryer vents.
- Cleaning off your lawn mower-this works great after you mow your yard. Grass gets caught in crevices and caked on underneath. Make sure you keep up with this or the grass may get caked on too much for blowing.
There are just some of the great uses for a leaf blower. If you have any other use that I have not listed, please feel free to leave it in the comment section.
Best Leaf Blower under $100-$200-Electric (Corded)-Our Top Pick!
If you are looking for the best electric (corded) leaf blower under $100-$200 our top pick is the Greenworks 24012 7 Amp Single Speed Electric 160 MPH Blower
Some of the features that we really love are:
- Very reasonably priced
- Great reviews
- Very lightweight-4.6lbs
- Powerful enough to get the jobs done-160mph
- Safety cord lock feature-keeps the cord from unplugging as you use the leaf blower. Brilliant.
- Electric-no need to keep filling it up with gas or gas smell.
- Very easy to assemble and use
- Easy to store
- A little loud
If you are looking for a reasonably priced, lightweight, powerful leaf blower, this is the product for you. You will not be disappointed.
Click Here To Check For Price and Availability of the Greenworks Leaf Blower on Amazon
Here is a really nice video showing the Greenworks leaf blower in action
Best Battery Powered Leaf Blower under $100-$200-Our Top Pick!
Well, now that we have showed you the best electric leaf blower under $100-$200, it is time to show you the best battery powered leaf blower under $100-$200. Of all the battery leaf blowers that I have used, the BLACK+DECKER LSW221 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper is the best.
Here are some of the features that I really, really like about this leaf blower.
- Air speed up to 130mph
- Lightweight-not even 4lbs
- No cord
- Battery that comes with it lasts 18 hours
- Low noise
- Battery fits other Black and Decker tools
The only thing I don’t like about it is that it is not powerful enough to clear wet leaves. Other than that, I love it.Click Here To Check For Price and Availability of the Black & Decker Battery Powered Leaf Blower on Amazon
Here is a really nice video of the Black and Decker Sweeper right out of the box!!!
Well, there you have it. I hope that I have, in some way, helped you with your purchasing decision on the best leaf blower under $100-$200. Please feel free to leave a comment if you want. Thanks again for stopping by!!!!