This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Tis the season for giving!! If you are stuck on what to get a gardener who has everything for Christmas, birthday or retirement, I can help. Today I am going to give you some great ideas for Christmas, birthday or retirement gifts for gardeners who have everything. You know the people that I am talking about. The person that you are trying to buy a gift for, but has everything. We all know someone like that. Being a grandpa myself and having most everything I need, I know a little about gardening gifts for people who have everything. Most of us are pretty simple people and really only need a small gift. We pretty much have everything we need, but a nice personalized garden gift or a small gift for our gardens is always nice to get.
Christmas, Birthday or Retirement Gifts for Gardeners Who Have Everything-What To Look For
Before I get into the gardening gift ideas for gardeners who have everything, I am going to give you a few tips on what to look for before you purchase your gift. These tips will save you some grief in the long run. Here are some things to look for before you go ahead and buy your gift.
- Price-make sure you don’t break the bank when you buy a gift for a gardener who has everything. Like I said above, we pretty much have everything we need, so the last thing we need is an expensive Christmas, birthday or retirement gift!!! Make it inexpensive and simple.
- Duplicates-I know it is not always possible, but try and get a gardening gift that the person doesn’t have. It keeps the gift opening from being uncomfortable!!
- Breakable-if you are looking to buy a gift for a gardening that is breakable, be careful. Especially if you are going to ship it somewhere. If you are packing it yourself, make sure that you are adding a lot of packing between the gift and the shipping box. You don’t want your gift to break!! Nothing worse than getting a call on Christmas day saying that the gift you shipped broke!
- Clothing size-if you choose to get an article of clothing for your gardener, then please make sure that you get the correct size. You don’t want to pay for shipping for your gift and find out it doesn’t fit. Do your research!!
- Gift size-obviously, the bigger and heavier the gift, the more you have to pay for shipping. Especially if your gift receiver lives far away. Be careful what gift you pick out if you have to ship it.
Unusual and Unique Gardening Gifts for Her-Moms, Grandmas, Aunts, Friends, etc.
If you are looking for a gardening gift for a female, make sure it is made for a female. There are many occasions that you would buy a gardening gift for her. Christmas, birthday, anniversary, retirement or just for no reason!! Here are some of the best unusual and unique gardening gifts for her:
Garden Tool Sets for Her
Garden tool sets are a nice gift because if you are an active gardener, your tools may be wearing out. You may be in the market for either a certain tool or the whole set. It is a very nice, thoughtful gift. Here are some of the top rated garden tool sets on the market today:
Gardening Gloves for Her
Gardening gloves are a great gift to give. Most active gardeners gloves are dirty and almost worn out. Plus, gardening gloves are very inexpensive to buy for a gift. Here are some of the top rated women’s gardening gloves on the market today:
Kneelers and Stools for Her
These are really thoughtful gifts. Kneelers make gardening so much more enjoyable. Also, stools are really nice to work from. You can rest while you garden. Here are some of the top rated women’s kneelers and stools on the market today:
Another thoughtful gift is a watering can. All gardeners can use a watering can. Whether they use it indoors or outdoors. Here are some of the top rated watering cans on the market today:
After a long, hot day in the garden, you can treat yourself to a spa gift basket. This is a really nice gift to give someone who has everything. Here are some of the top rated gift baskets on the market today:
There are so many decorations for your garden out there that you could take hours deciding. Garden decor really is a nice small gift to make someone’s garden look better. Here are some of the top rated garden decor on the market today:
Mugs For Gardeners
Whether you drink coffee, tea, hot chocolate or any other hot/warm beverage, you can always use a mug. These mugs have very clever sayings and are also very reasonably priced for a gift. Here are some of the top sellers:
Unusual and Unique Gardening Gifts for Him-Dads, Grandpas, Uncles, Friends, etc.
Now, if you have a male friend or relative that gardens, and you are having problems coming up with a gift idea, keep reading. Being a male gardener myself, I know a thing or two about getting gardening gifts. Like I said above, they don’t need to be too big or too expensive, just from the heart. So without further ado, here are some great gift ideas for dads, grandpas, uncles or friends that like to garden.
Kneeling Pads and Stools for Him
Just like the ladies, we men need some padding when we are kneeling or sitting while gardening. As we get older, these gifts become necessities!! Here are some of the top rated kneelers and stools on the market today:
Gardening T Shirts
Another really easy gift to buy for someone who has everyone. Like I mentioned above, please make sure that you get the right size. Here are some of the top selling gardening t shirts.
Beer Glasses, Shot Glasses and Coffee Mugs for Him
Whether you are going to have a nice hot beverage in the morning or a cool beverage at night, a beer or shot glass or a coffee mug is a perfect gift for a guy who gardens!!! Here are some of the more popular ones:
Whew!!! That is a lot of gifts!! I hope that I have helped give you some great gift ideas. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post on Gifts For Gardeners Who Have Everything! Christmas, Birthday or Retirement! Please feel free to leave a comment!!