The Top 3 Best Radio Headphones for Lawn Mowing
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Radio Headphones for Lawn Mowing-What To Look For
- 2 3M Worktunes Wireless Hearing Protection with Bluetooth Technology and AM/FM Radio–Our Top Pick!!!!
- 3 Next Level Of The Best Radio Headphones for Lawn Mowing
- 4 Howard Leight by Honeywell Sync Hi-Visibility Digital AM/FM Radio Earmuff
- 5 Stanley Sync Digital AM/FM/MP3 Radio Earmuff
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post on the top 3 best radio headphones for lawn mowing. If you are like me, you want to listen to music or talk radio while you are mowing your yard. Especially if your yard is very large and mowing takes you 2-4 hours or more! Most people tend to do better work and enjoy their work more when they are listening to music. The headphones that I will be talking about will both help protect your ears/hearing and also provide you with listening entertainment. So sit back and check out my reviews.Click Here To View Our Top Pick on Amazon!
Best Radio Headphones for Lawn Mowing-What To Look For
So you are tired of being bored while you mow your lawn and want to listen to the radio while you are mowing. Here are some things that you need to look for before you purchase your headphones.
- Noise Reduction-first and foremost, you need a pair of headphones that will reduce the noise while you are mowing. If you have a loud lawn mower and your headphones don’t reduce noise very well, you won’t be able to hear the radio and it could also harm your hearing.
- Comfort-if you are going to be wearing these headphones for a long period of time, you definitely want them to be comfortable. The ear pads should have a nice cushion on them so they rest against your ears to provide comfort while mowing. You also want to make sure that the headband is adjustable, so you can adjust for comfort.
- Sound quality-if you want to listen to the radio while you mow, you want headphones that have great radio sound quality. You don’t want to hear static or radio stations that cut in and out for your whole lawn mowing job.
- Battery life-depending on the size of your lawn, you want headphones that have a good battery life. You don’t want your batteries running out half way through your lawn!!
- Connects to other devices-with technology advancing faster and faster, you may want a pair of headphones that will connect to your phone, laptop or Bluetooth enabled device. So if you can’t pick up your favorite radio station because of where you live and you have a phone, laptop or MP3 player with songs on it, you can listen to your playlist instead of the radio.
- Lightweight-obviously, you don’t want something heavy on your head for a long period of time while you mow your lawn. Make sure your headphones are lightweight and fit snug.
Now that we got the preliminaries out of the way, here the top 3 best radio headphones for lawn mowing.
My favorite radio headphones for mowing the lawn is the 3M Worktunes Wireless Hearing Protection with Bluetooth Technology and AM/FM Radio. These are some of finest radio headphones on the market today.
Features We Love
Here are some of the features that we love about the 3M Worktunes Headphones.
- Great company–3M has been making quality products since 1902 and have made another quality product in the 3M Worktunes Wireless Hearing Protection with Bluetooth Technology and AM/FM Radio.
- Noise Reduction-I really like how these headphones drown out the noise while I mow the lawn. I only hear the music and nothing else!
- Comfortable and Lightweight-These are the most comfortable and lightweight headphones that I have found. I hardly know they are on!!!
- Connects to other devices-the 3M Worktunes Wireless Hearing Protection with Bluetooth Technology and AM/FM Radio will connect to your IPhone, laptop or MP3 player so you can listen to your playlists while mowing your lawn!! How sweet is that? It makes time go so much faster while you are mowing.
- Easy setup instructions-Obviously you don’t want to dink around with setting up your headphones when you get them. 3M has made very easy to follow instructions with voice assist!! How easy is that?!
- Great battery life-another great feature is the battery life. I use rechargeable AA batteries and they seem to last forever. I nice female voice tells you when your batteries are low.
As the title above says, the 3M Worktunes is our top pick for the best radio headphones for lawn mowing. We love how lightweight they are, how clear sounding they are and the options it provides. You can’t go wrong buying a pair of these.
Next Level Of The Best Radio Headphones for Lawn Mowing
Now that we gave you our top pick, here are the radio headphones that came in a close second. If you are not interested in the 3M Worktunes Radio Headphones, you can check out the full list of Radio Headphones HERE or keep reading and check out the next best on our list.
This is another really nice pair of radio headphones. The lime green color gives it high visibility in case you are mowing your lawn at night. They also drown out the sound of your mower, weed eater or spouse very, very well!! The audio is excellent along with the 10 preset stations it provides so you can change stations at will. If you are like me, I hate hearing commercials while I mow, so this makes is easier to put on a radio station that is playing good music. You can connect multiple devices to the Howard Leight Headphones and its lightweight design makes it seem that you don’t have headphones on at all!!Click Here To Check For Price and Availability on Amazon
Last but not least on our list of the top 3 best radio headphones for lawn mowing is the Stanley Sync Digital Radio Earmuff. This is another great pair of radio headphones. Stanley makes great products and these radio headphones are no exception. It has a slimmer ear cup design than the other 2, but still gives you great audio and hearing protection. It also has 10 preset radio stations and also connects to multiple devices in case you want to listen to your playlists instead of the radio.Click Here To Check For Price and Availability on Amazon
Well, here are your top 3 best radio headphones for lawn mowing. Any of these 3 will work for ear protection and audio while mowing your lawn, trimming your weeds or any other outdoor or indoor job you need to do that needs ear protection. Like I said above, most people work better and enjoy work more while listening to music. I totally agree with that and that is why we provided you with the 3 best on the market. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment.